Tonight we're on courts 1 - 4. To use the badminton hall, all attendees must be fully vaccinated. Please enter through MSAC's Main Entrance and have your vaccination status ready to be checked.
Attending sessions in COVID times
All attendees must read and comply with our updated COVIDSafe Plan
- If you are notified that you are a close contact after attending a Shuttlecats session, please let us know ASAP!
All attendees must be fully vaccinated. Have your vaccination evidence ready for check-in at the Main Entrance.
Pre-purchase your ticket before the session, we are not accepting payments in-person
Max 1 ticket per person, each individual attending must purchase their own ticket
Spectators are not permitted. Please don't bring someone along to watch.
- If you want to transfer your ticket to someone else, email us and we’ll help you out
- Session fees will be refunded if the session is cancelled
- Remember to sign-up for a 2022 Shuttlecats membership to get a discounted session fee
- Guests are always welcome, and must fill out our once-off Guest Waiver
DO NOT PLAY and STAY AT HOME IF:
- You are feeling unwell
- You have been:
- Displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- In contact with any suspected/known cases of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results
- Directed to isolate/in quarantine and have not yet received clearance from DHHS
- Been overseas within the past 14 days
Tips for the night
When you arrive:
Check in via the QR codes provided when you enter MSAC and move through its spaces
Have proof of your vaccination status ready at the Main Entrance
Check-in with a Shuttlecats team member outside the Badminton Hall (Shuttlecats has an attendance register separate to MSAC)
Wait for Shuttlecats organisers to let you know you can enter the Badminton Hall
During the session:
- Always keep a mask with you and wear it as per MSAC and DHHS guidelines
- Non-contact at all times (no hugs or high fives!)
- Sanitise hands between games (sanitiser and cleaning wipes will be available)
- Stay 1.5m apart from other attendees both on and off court
- Don't share equipment or personal belongings
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Don't touch your face!
When you leave:
- Return any borrowed racquets
- Exit MSAC promptly after the session